ILMVAC has a large range of specialist solutions for laboratory vacuum requirements. Working closely with the leading laboratory furniture producers and installers, and most importantly the users, we have developed this range to meet the needs of todays chemical and bioscience laboratories. The result of this teamwork is the optimisation of working conditions for the laboratory operative.
- Optimised processing and control
- Ergonomic integration of vacuum requirements with furniture designs,
- Minimised user interaction with integrated vacuum system necessary using our ‘vacuum on demand’ philosophies
- Space saving vacuum systems through integration of elements within the laboratory furniture and use of pump trays in cupboard space
- Bench and hood space maximised
- Extremely low noise levels
- Central supply for multiple consumers with a local vacuum controller at each outlet (e.g.: rotary evaporator, concentrator, drying etc.)
- “Economic Thinking” – vacuum unit is only running when necessary and switches on or off depending on the demand, therefore a optimised economy and high lifetime of the systems
Netvac – Flexible vacuum for your multi-user laboratory Make precision vacuum readily available for all the users and applications in your lab – all from a single netvac installation.
Using Ilmvac pumps, controllers, systems and components, we can custom design your robust laboratory vacuum utility to provide the right performance to each of your applications.
We provide multi-port vacuum that is: – Precisely controlled at your point of application – Cabinet concealed with accessible controls – Energy efficient and environmentally responsible – Oil-free chemical resistance, low maintenance We recommend the following laboratory need assessment to fully define your specific requirements.
AVT Services will be pleased to work with you to transform your needs into a netvac system that will perfectly integrate vacuum into your laboratory, function affordably, and achieve all this while maintaining the highest level of environmental responsibility.
5 Steps to your Personal netvac:
1.) How many netvac ports are required?
2.) What ultimate pressure is required? (2 mbar or 8 mbar)
3.) Will the netvac ports be mounted on the bench or fume hood?
4.) Will your netvac ports be surface-mounted (R04) or integrated (R01) into lab furniture? – Surface mounted – common solution for installation for existing laboratory furniture or on walls. – For integration into laboratory furniture. Vacuum hose is hidden and out of the way.
5.) Do you need manual regulated or controller regulated ports? – Manual Regulated Manual on/off, vacuum regulator and dial gauge. – Controller Regulated With digital vacuum controller VCB 521.